May 26, 2010

Lauren Glazier talking about Killers

You have great projects coming up. How was your experience working on the film ''Killers'' with Katherine Heigl and Ashton Kutcher?

Yeah I've been blessed to be working, and with some wonderful actors! For Killers, I actually worked with Tom Selleck, Katherine Heigl and Catherine O'Hara, which was wonderful. I only met Aston in the Make-up trailer. Working with them was great, I mean talk about experience. It was a very relaxed vibe. The director Robert Luketic, was great, having fun with everyone. I can say only wonderful things about them all. My character was fun, light and I had a French accent so we had some laughs. Of Course Tom Selleck was just the sweetest guy, and being Canadian Catherine O'Hara is somewhat of a legend up there, I grew up watching her so it was great to meet her and work with her. Katerine Heigl was also really lovely and welcoming.


source